Thursday 7 February 2008

Day sixteen.

Oh bby;

This week is starting to get a little tedious, not really all that sure why. I guess im letting things get to me this week :/
which is kinda lame.

Reaper last night was really good. Next weeks episode starts up where i left off, so i need to make sure I don't miss it. The little 30 sec preview made it look awesome (:
and, tonight is never mind the buzzcocks. Weds & Thurs seem to be the only day with good tv
but im glad its those programs - they're good enough (:

Watched some more Firefly earlier, I almost watched Transformers too
but i realised how long the film is and I cba then.

Im still pretty happy with the drawing atm, im getting more and more confident with the body shaping. Im now able to draw the structures in more complex positions and that.
which is quite cool.

well. tomorrow is friday, so that means closer to the weekend
Thank God.

No comments: