Wednesday 13 February 2008

Day twenty-two.

Holy shit im lazy.
I feel like im repeating that alot on here now, but seriously...wtf

I can't seem to put my mind to one thing for very long at all
and drawing (as far as im concerned) requires time & practise
Both of which im not giving it enough
FUCK.

Im def going to have to sort this out.
Real soon, like within a week, maybe days.


I blame video games & the internet.
Soon as i get home im on the computer and once im there thats pretty much it for the night. Myspace & itunes basically keep my alive. I'd say that's pretty worrying, then again, i do enjoy it. Its addictive.



So i owe Rob alot.
Ive been behind on a design for a box in graphics for awhile & Rob pretty much saved my ass. He did the last couple of sides i needed doing and edited the ones i had. It looks awesome now, really really good. I never would of thought he'd be so good at photoshop before but i guess thats cause ive only really been speaking to him for awhile now. Im hoping to speak to him more in the future, he's a damn cool kid.

Photobucket
Well, im happy right now. Im getting on well with people
& besides my earlier rant, things are good
SWEET.

No comments: