Sunday 3 February 2008

Part two - oh yus.

Didn't go to chichester. or anywhere. Had a lame day in, so i could finish work & stuff. all of which is still lying on my table.
Untouched.

Ive just ordered two books.
  • 1001 Albums to listen to before you die.
  • 1001 Films to see before you die.
Yeah im pretty much the cap'n of cool now.

I really need to sort myself out. I still can't focus on anything, it's really not going to help me at all this year if I don't learn to soon :/

oh yeah, i tried to make a video to post up here. I havn't though cause it really really sucked.
Honestly it was actually cringe-worthy.
so you wont be seeing it anytime soon...sorry.

also i find it funny that im actually talking as if there are lots of people who really enjoying reading this.
i think its just luke reading this, Hi luke btw, but yeah.
hah.

IM OFF FOR FOOD - I LIKE FOOD.

2 comments:

robérto said...

now its Luke AND rob reading this. :)

Miles Louis Baker said...

and miles