Wednesday 27 February 2008

I <3 MUM

DEXTER.

Ive been told to watch it. My friend miles tells me about alot of tv shows and so far all of the ones ive seen through him have been cool. So imma watch it & see. Im not usually a crime program person like i rarely watch csi or anything like that but ive been told this is different, and im pretty open minded about it anyway so
SWEET!


Urgh. Mothers day.
Id completely forgotten about it.
Imma have to spend some money tomorrow on a gift, not sure what just yet though,
Il try and get her something nice since she does do alot for me etc.
Hah, i dont mean to sound so harsh about Mothers day. I just had forgotten about it and had plans for my money so I have to re-arrange stuff now :/
but you know,
IT IS MY MUM AFTER ALL.
I LOVE MY MUM LOL.
MUMMY
- ITS A MUMMY LOL.

Oh yeah, I need some help right.
I was gunna be lame and buy a ps3 but ive found that there might be a better version coming later this year.
Do i go ahead and buy the digital camcorder ive been wanting like in the next few weeks, or do i continue my plan into Ps3ness.
I do like the idea of my camcorder, it means i can start doing my whole
'Lol im crazy, i video everything, how funny is this lads'
idk.
Yeah so if you read this, the 3 people etc. WHO I LOVE DEARLY MAY I ADD
help me outttttttt D:

No comments: