Monday 25 February 2008

Fresh, Fresh & Fresh.

Marvel Draw
Im going back to the basics.

I feel like i havnt got he right start with this drawing thing. So im starting from the first page, and im gunna work though nice & steady...no rushes. Im hoping to get a better grip before i get on to the more difficult body stages. I also think im just not putting enough practise into it all, Something which most definately plays a very important part in this.

So my new challenge is just keeping it cool, not overplaying it & pushing myself too fast. Just play it safe and slow until ive built up my confidence on the basic stuff before i jump to advanced ;)

Im also going to make sure i up the blog more often since ive slacked recently.
I blame most of these problems im now having on myself, im just lazy...real lazy.
But i can overcome this, WITH SELF-CONFIDENCE
I CAN DO THIS!
I CANNNNNNNNNNNNN!

No comments: